The Aizu Wakamatsu International Association is
always accepting new members.
Registration is open to both Japanese and Foreign Nationals alike,
as well as to people who live outside of Aizu Wakamatsu City.
Yearly membership (from April to March of the following year)
- ・Monthly newsletters available in Japanese, English, and Chinese
- ・Discounted prices for AWIA events and activities including parties and lectures
- ・Access to the AWIA library, which includes books in several languages,
- as well as books for Japanese study
- ・Access to exchange programs, Japanese language classes,
- cultural workshops, and more!