The Aizu Wakamatsu International Association is
always accepting new members.
Registration is open to both Japanese and Foreign Nationals alike,
as well as to people who live outside of Aizu-Wakamatsu City.
Yearly membership (from April to March of the following year)
- ・Monthly newsletters available in Japanese, English, and Chinese
- ・Discounted prices for AWIA events and activities including parties and lectures
- ・Access to the AWIA library, which includes books in several languages,
- as well as books for Japanese study
- ・Access to exchange programs, Japanese language classes,
- cultural workshops, and more!